It is used in the treatment of fevers.
- In all types of Fevers, it is given along with honey.
- In Vata type of fever, predominated by bodyache, it is given along with watery portion of curds.
- In Chronic fever, affected by Tridosha, it is administered along with Ginger juice extract.
- In fever associated with indigestion, it is given along with lemon juice.
- In Intermittent fever (Vishamajwara), it is given along with Cumin seeds and jaggery.
- In case of fever of recent origin, and in fever with predominance of Vata and Pitta, associated with severe burning sensation all over the body, it is administered along with sugar candy,and tender coconut water.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Kapha.
|Ingredients / Content||10 g fine powder of each of Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur Tankana Bhasma – Borax Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound) – 20 g OR Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 20 g Fine powder of ingredients are triturated with juice extract and made into paste form, pills are prepared.|
Mritunjay Ras 125 mg R.T.S.
- Brand: Bharadwaj-Indore
- Packing: Bharadwaj-40-Tablet-Jar
- Availability: In Stock
Disclaimer: This is not and should not be the alternative to your licensed physician / doctor. Please talk with your doctor and have a physical exam before you get any new medicine for the first time. Use ONLY medicine that has been prescribed by your doctor Don’t use any alternative medicine by yourself, please ask your doctor for the guidance. You have to produce/ upload the prescription on demand. By ordering / buying a product from this website to confirm that you have understood and undergone through all policies mentioned on the website and agree to the policies.